Preacher: Pastor Kunle Oke
No man or woman is a product of accident. You are here on earth for a purpose. It is predetermined events of life. Destiny is a fixed order of things. Encounter is to find something unexpectedly, to confront someone face to face. Tonight, God will send people that will help you to fulfil the purpose of your creation in Jesus’ name. You will not treat your destiny helpers as your enemies in Jesus’ name. God will terminate your wilderness experiences tonight in Jesus’ name.
Destiny encounter turns your defeat to victory. Moses was born when King instructed that all male babies should be killed at birth. But God positioned destiny helpers to help him fulfil purpose of his creation Exodus 3:1-3. There is different between to look and to see Haggai 2:1-3, Haggai 2:9. God will open your eyes to see the turning point in your life in Jesus’ name.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO HAVE ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY:
- Watch out in the time of scarcity and surplus Exodus 3:3, Deuteronomy 8:6-14. Observe all the events of life, ask questions where necessary. This will help you to know what to do per time.
- Watch out for your Christian life: Are you fervent or not; cool, hot or lukewarm? The Holy Spirit will always show you something about your life that you must improve upon 2Corinthians 13:5.
- Watch out for the caliber of people that surround your life. Associate with good people in life Genesis 30:26, Genesis 39:5, Proverbs 27:17, Jonah 1:4-15.
- Father we thank You because of who You are to us.
- Father, please forgive me all my sins; let Your mercy prevail in the name of Jesus.
- Father, anyone that constitutes Jonah or Akan in my life, that can prevent me from having encounter with destiny, please send them out of my life in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, connect me with my destiny helpers today in the name of Jesus.
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020