ENCOUNTERING THE ANOINTING
Preacher: Pastor Yinka Ilupeju
In Exodus 3:1-7, Moses had an encounter with God that brought about the revolution to his mindset, life and his future ministry. No one can do anything tangible for God in this generation and any generation without encountering the anointing. God must lay His hands upon you, anoint you, empower you, put His Spirit in you, before He will send you for the assignment He has destined you to do. When Moses attempted to carry out his mission in the flesh without the anointing, he committed murder which made him to flee from his people. He was operating in zeal without knowledge and this made him to commit murder. God allowed him to go to Midian for another 40years, wandered in the wilderness, learned patience, tendered sheep before He reached to him in burning bush. God will get our attention in life in Jesus’ name.
Symbols of the anointing are: fire, water, oil etc. The anointing came to Moses through fire. God gave him signs to show that he had true encounter with destiny.
In New Testament, one man had encounter with the anointing John 9:1-7. Every encounter with the anointing will leave an indelible mark on your life. The encounter is feasible and tangible. Tonight, you come to this service in one level; you are leaving this service in a higher level in the name of Jesus.
Encounter is a close interface with something. Encounter leaves an impression on something. When you have an encounter with God, He deposits something great in you. Anointing is defined as the power in the presence of God. Anywhere you see God’s power in demonstration that is anointing in motion. Anointing is a yoke breaker, burden removal. Anointing rolls away the burden. Isaiah 10:27, “And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”
Where is the anointing resident?
- The anointing can be in a place Genesis 28:10-17.
- The anointing can be in a person. Jesus Christ is the carrier of the anointing Act 10:38. Jesus Christ is here tonight to do you good. David had encounter with the anointing through Prophet Samuel 1Samuel 16:13.
- The anointing can be in a material e.g. oil, handkerchief etc. Mark 5:25-29, Act 19:11-12.
- The word of God carries the anointing Hebrews 4:12.
How to encounter the anointing?
- You heart must be right with God 1 Samuel 16:6-7. Repentance from sins makes our heart right with God.
- You must have faith Hebrews 11:6.
- By worship, you contact the anointing 2 Kings 3:
- By prayer, you can contact the anointing Acts 4:31
- Live holy life perpetually Hebrews 1:8-9.
However, anointing can depart from the anointed. The anointing departed from King Saul and he lost his throne to David; Samson lost his anointing and became clown in the presence of his enemies. That is why David prayed for the renewal of his heart in Psalms 51:10 “Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”
- Father, by the reason of the anointing, let all yokes of life be broken in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the reason of the anointing, I receive strength, good health and sound in the name of Jesus.
- Father, renew Your anointing upon my life every day in Jesus name.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Pastor Yinka Ilupeju. Title: “ENCOUNTERING THE ANOINTING”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Wednesday, 21 August 2019
October 26, 2020
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020