EXCEEDINGLY GREAT CONNECTION
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FOR THE AUDIO OF THE MESSAGE
The only and the greatest message of God is the message of connection. It is also message of love. Everything in His kingdom is about connection. The great commission is a great commission for great connections. Look at the symbol of our faith, oftentimes the CROSS. The CROSS has one line horizontal and another line vertical; this indicates connection to God and connection to man. The church is described as the bride to Jesus Christ, the bridegroom of the church. Everything that is in the kingdom is about reconciliation, which is also connection. The ministry we are called into is a ministry of connection 2 Corinthians 5:17-18, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;” We are called into Christ Jesus to connect men back to God.
John 15:1-4, “1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.”
Our relationship is entirely about connection. You must abide in God, stay connected, never go cold, the oil must keep flowing. In every divine connection moment, it is a time of restoration of backsliders; it is a time to renew our strength and faith in Him. You and your faith in Christ must be sustained till eternity. John 15:6-7, “ 6If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” The connection we have with Jesus Christ gives us constant answers to all our prayers. The greatest commandment to you and I is thou shall love the God your Lord; the next to this commandment is to love your neighbour. You will remain connected with God in the name of Jesus Christ.
The first thing God created in the Garden of Eden was a connection relationship. He connected Adam to his place of work. You will get a wonder job, you will be connected to your employment, you will be connected to your own Garden of Eden in the name of Jesus Christ. God observed that Adam was isolated. God provided helpmate for him. So if your first job is not to be connecting people to their helpers, you are not doing God’s job. Connection to life partner is the first job of God. Help will come for you. You will not be helpless in your lifetime in the name of Jesus Christ. Your connection is settled now in the name of Jesus Christ.
Speaking about exceeding great connection, there are connections, there are great connections and there are exceeding great connections. Every connection in life is for the following purpose:
- CONNECTION FOR REASONS: May be as business partner, partner in marriage, colleagues at work etc.
- CONNECTION FOR SEASONS: Some connections are for a season. When they finish their season they end. For an example, marriage covenant is for the season of a lifetime. The moment death parts you and your partner in marriage that connection ends. Sometimes in life, we want all relationships to continue for all seasons. In process, we do have many issues because many relationships we intend to keep are not for a new season of our lives. Do you know that there is a season of your life you are going through, which some people you want to hold on to do not prepare for! Such will become a burden unto you. If not well managed, it will drag you down in life, it will create a setback for you. God did not tell Abraham to bring Lot along with him. He took him along in his own will. After sometimes, Abraham’s herdsmen and Lot’s herdsmen began to have issues. Until they parted way peacefully, God did not show Abraham the next phase of his life. Note this; be at peace with all men. To continue with your ex when you are already married will create problem for you. You must disconnect yourself from anything that will create crisis in your future engagements.
- DESTINY CONNECTIONS: They are destiny moulding connections. Your contacts in that relationship affect the major things you came to do on earth. They are not just ordinary connections. If you miss them, you will miss the major reasons of coming to the world. Your connection with your parent, spiritual father, and mentors. Partnership enhances your protection level. It helps to shield you from all evil. Imagine David without Jonathan. David would have been killed. His destiny would have been cut off. 1 Samuel 18:1, “And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.” Jonathan stood against his own father in order to relate with David even at his own peril. God will bring you into destiny connection in the name of Jesus Christ. If you are in one already, you will not be out of it in the name of Jesus Christ. May you not miss destiny connection that will aid your fulfillment in your lifetime in the name of Jesus Christ.
- CONNECTION FOR ETERNITY: In the Christians’ race, our connection must be for eternity. May you not miss out in the name of Jesus Christ. This connection is unending connection, it is eternal.
From today, nobody meets you and remain sorrowful, sick, and sad in the name of Jesus Christ. Anyone who meets in your lifetime will never miss their ways in the name of Jesus Christ. You will become an asset to anywhere you appear. You will never be a liability in your lifetime in the name of Jesus Christ.
Godly connection crushes curses. Ruth came from a cursed lineage. But her connection with Boaz changed her story. Every curse that been placed on any aspect of your life is lifted now. The Cross of Christ crushes that curse now in the name of Jesus Christ. Because of your connection with Christ Jesus, all the curses over your life are crushed now in the name of Jesus Christ. The works of your hands are blessed. You will enjoy the fruits of your labour. You will not be off from your connection. You are connected to longevity, connected to labour and harvest, connected to comfort. What is not meant for your head, your head will not carry it. The owner of the loads will carry it in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, connect me to my Garden of Eden, full of abundance and comfort in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, by Your divine arrangement, I connect to my helpers of destiny in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, make me an asset where I go and not a liability in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree in the name of Jesus Christ, I enter into seasons of turnaround now.
- By the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST, the curses upon my hands are erased now. The works of my hands are blessed in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I declare upon my life, destiny connections, exceeding great connections for job, promotion and contracts in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive connection for eternity in the name of Jesus Christ.
September 29, 2023
September 27, 2023
September 27, 2023