FROM LACK TO EXCESS
Download Audio of the message
In life, no one has all what he or she desires. There something everyone lacks. Whatever you lack, heaven will supply; it will be supplied to you abundantly in the name of Jesus Christ. If you lack something, it is not strange to God. You only need to position yourself to God in order to get it in abundance.
2 Peter 1:9, “But concerning the one who lacks such things – he is blind. That is to say, he is nearsighted, since he has forgotten about the cleansing of his past sins.”
What you lack may not be money; there are other things you may lack in life. 2 Peter 1:5-6, “5And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;”
The following are other things you may lack in life:
- Faith: The level of your faith will determine what you will get from God.
- Knowledge: Knowledge is power, knowledge is everything in life.
- Temperance: Moderation in action, thought and feelings
- Patience: It takes patience to obtain any good thing from God Hebrew 6:12, “That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.”
- Brotherly kindness: 2 Peter 1:7, “And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.” 2 Peter 1:8, “For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Wisdom: James 1:5, “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.”
- Power: Power is the ability to do work.
- Helper of destiny: John 5:7, “The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.” You will not lack men in the name of Jesus Christ
HOW TO MOVE FROM LACK TO LEFTOVER?
- Walk in the center of God’s will for your life: Luke 22:35, “And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything? And they said, Nothing.”
- Be faithful: Acts 4:34, “Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,”
- Be a seeker of God always: Psalms 34:10, “The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good [thing].” Seek God in righteousness, holiness, with your money and resources.
- Collaborate with others: You cannot operate in isolation and you will think you will greater and better result. 1 Corinthian 16:17, “I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.”
- Honesty: 1 Thessalonian 4:12, “That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and [that] ye may have lack of nothing.”
Deuteronomy 2:7, “For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God [hath been] with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.”
Psalms 23:1, “A Psalm of David. The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.”
I Samuel 30:18, “And David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away: and David rescued his two wives.”
OPERATION CAST THEM OUT II
May 24, 2023
OPERATION DRIVE THEM OUT
May 19, 2023
PASSION FOR MIRACLE
May 12, 2023