HOW DO I PROVOKE DIVINE INTERVENTION IN MY FINANCIAL LIFE
How do I provoke or stir up divine intervention? What can I do so that God will intervene in my financial life? What is my own responsibility to ensure that God intervenes in my financial situations?
Exodus 3:7-, “And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which [are] in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;”
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO ENSURE GOD’S INTERVENTION:
- Call upon God Exodus 3:7. God responds to the cry of His people. When God intervenes, the battle is over. Nothing is too hard for God to resolve. With God, all things are possible.
- By giving: Any day you want God to intervene in any situation, you must give. Giving is not all about money alone; giving is about an attitude of releasing something from you to another. It all about something coming out of you at the time you want an intervention, you intervene in a particular situation, then you will secure God’s intervention. Your diligence towards the success of a project, Giving could be investment in business; investment in life; standing in gap in prayer for the needy; Job 42:10, “And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.” Do not become Dead Sea, where nothing good survives. If you want your life to constantly be nourished, you must look for opportunities to give out.
2 Kings 6:24-29, “And it came to pass after this, that Benhadad king of Syria gathered all his host, and went up, and besieged Samaria. And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass’s head was [sold] for fourscore [pieces] of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove’s dung for five [pieces] of silver………..”
- Oh Lord, intervene in my situation in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, my hands shall not be emptied hands. They shall be full; whatever I lay my hands upon shall prosper in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let my hands complete whatever I begin, no more abandoned projects in the name of Jesus.
- My life will not full of abandoned projects; it shall be full of completed projects in Jesus’ name.
October 26, 2020
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020