COVENANT OF KINGSHIP
2 Samuel 7:1-17.
David had it in his mind to build a temple where the Ark of God can be kept. That is a thought of love for God; a heart of passion for God. Nathan the Prophet told King David to carry on with his intention. But God told Nathan in revelation that David’s intention will not be carried out, he will not build the temple for Him. But a son that will come out of his bowel; he will build Him a temple. He will be a man of peace. Because David has passion for Me, God told Prophet Nathan to tell him that He will build him a royal dynast, his family will be ruling over Israel forever. His throne will be established forever. 2 Samuel 7:13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom forever. 2 Samuel 7:10, “Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them anymore, as before time,”. David also gives account of what happened to him from the Scripture’s verses we read earlier in Psalms 89:20-31.
God established covenant of kingship with David and his seeds because of his love to God. What triggered this covenant? Three things triggered the covenant:
- Love for God: David loved God and also feared Him.
- Passion for the service of the house of God: David’s service unto God was with passion, whole heartedly. David will never offer something to God that will not cost him something.
- A man with sincerity of purpose: David was sincere to the call.
One of the blessings of covenant of kingship is strength and establishment Proverbs 8:15.
- Oh Lord, I thank You for the covenant of kingship through faith in Christ Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I receive the renewal of covenant of kingship in my life and household through the blood of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let the king in me awake in the name of Jesus. No more failure, no more stagnation, no more affliction, no more limitation, no more barrenness, no more fear in the name of Jesus.
- By the covenant in the blood of Jesus, every contrary covenant is destroyed in the name of Jesus.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Pastor Yinka Ilupeju. Title: “COVENANT OF KINGSHIP”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Friday, 9 August 2019
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020