NEW WAVES OF EXPLOITS (BISHOP FELIX ADEJUMO)
Download Audio of the message
Psalm 126:5-6, “5They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves [with him].”
God designs us for increase. The reason why we are here is for multiplication, expansion; to break out on every side, to relocate, to see greater things in our lives. If positive things are not happening in your life, you need to ask questions from God because life will ask questions from you! If your life is not increasing, you will become a concern for God. If whatever you are seeing as result is not correspondent to your labour, then something is wrong! If God does something for your neighbour, that means He is in your neighbourhood and He needs to do something for you too. Do not stay on the same spot when God is doing new things for others. I hate stagnancy, God hates it too. Consider the place where you are; are you okay where you are? Can’t you do more? Can’t you become more?
2 Kings 6:1-2, “1And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us. 2Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.” God has the capacity to do anything. You are bigger than what you think you are. 2 Kings 7:1-4.
The new waves are:
- New possibilities in your marriage, ministry etc.
- Supernatural connections. Friends from foreign countries who can help you navigate to other countries. Things you have never tried before, you receive strength to accomplish it. Unexplainable connections.
- Supernatural exploits.
- Speed that cannot be hindered.
- Speedy recovery of lost grounds.
- Breakthroughs without restrictions.
Your background is not the reason your back should be on the ground. If the glory of the Lord is written upon you, why are you still sitting down there? Isaiah 60:1, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.” If you lose your money you have lost nothing, if you lose your health then you have lost something. If you lose your integrity, then you have lost everything.
Question: Did you die after you made your last offering? Spiritual things sometimes are not understandable! It is the seed that can break the siege!
- Where you used to be, you will no longer be there in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You will be the one the Lord will use in your family in Jesus’ name.
- You will be the game changer of your family in Jesus’ name.
- Favour will knock at your door in the name of Jesus Christ.
- New opportunities will come; great things will start to happen to you in Jesus’ name.
- Your story is changed for good in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Places you have left because they ignored you, you will go there again and be celebrated in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You are the next candidate to be celebrated in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You will break new grounds in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You will experience acceleration in the name of Jesus Christ.
- God will collapse time for you in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every ill-luck in your life is broken in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You will come again with rejoicing. Psalm 126:5
- Father, I refuse every demonic embargo placed over my destiny in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Whatever has limited those who are ahead of me will not limit me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I empower my destiny against every force that wants to suppress me in Jesus’ name.
- I take my family through the escape route of favour from every evil in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father! arise for me before I get to where I will need help in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I reject every attachment of sorrow in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
September 17, 2021
September 17, 2021
September 17, 2021