TEACHERS ARE RAISERS OF MEN
Teachers are raisers of men. No man rises without a teacher. No champion without a coach, trainer, mentor or teacher. They raise all the professionals, (doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers etc.) they raise teachers like them. No one gets raised without a teacher. It is a noble profession; a noble way of life. Everyone is called to teach because God himself is a teacher. Nobody teaches like God. Isaiah 48:17, it reads, “Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I [am] the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way [that] thou shouldest go.” When God is teaching you, may you have understanding in the name of Jesus. God is a teacher; the Son of God is a teacher; Holy Ghost is also a teacher Matthew 7:29. When He commissioned His disciples, He told them to be teachers. If you will ever raise anything in life, you must be a teacher. If you want to get up in life, sit under a teacher.
If your pastoral ministry does not include an effective teaching ministry, all your flocks would be dwarfs, because ministers of the gospel are expected to teach. All the flourishing ministries that have great followers, all through the centuries, are all teaching ministries. The teachings you have received will sustain you when life realities come. You need strength to survive challenges. You must be taught on: how to live holy life; how to relate with friends; how to forgive people; how, when and where to eat; how to dress etc.
We are celebrating our teachers tonight because they are raising great men in life.
- Oh Lord, perfect everything that concerns all the teachers in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, make all their children great in life; make the works of their hands great; grant them good health and sound mind in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let them enjoy helps of men and angels in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, settle every debt in their lives; let there be a breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
- All uncompleted projects, receive power and resources for completion in the name of Jesus.
You can watch video of the message
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020