ACCESSING ABRAHAMIC COVENANT
Genesis 17:1-4, “As for me, behold, my covenant [is] with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.” Genesis 19:15-17, “And I will remember my covenant, which [is] between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.” Immediately you surrender your life to Jesus Christ, you are already in covenant relationship with Him. Your covenant with Him through your salvation shall not be broken by sin in Jesus’ name. Exodus 24:8. God has respect for His own side of the covenant. He always fulfills His part of the covenant Exodus 2:24-25. Jeremiah 33:20-21, “[Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.” Galatians 3:15-16, Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though [it be] but a man’s covenant, yet [if it be] confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.”
If you do not step out of the covenant, it abides forever. As long as you are in covenant with God, it will surely come to pass. Psalms 89:34, “My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.” Isaiah 54:35, “For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.”
HOW TO ACCESS THE COVENANT
- To be genuinely born again Genesis 17:9, Hebrew s9: 14.
- Keep your own side of the covenant James 4:8, Deuteronomy 29:9, Exodus 19:5.
- By sacrifice Genesis 21:27, Psalms 50:5.
- Make no covenant with other gods Exodus 23:32, “Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.” Exodus 34:12 “Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:” Joshua 23: 16.
- Fear the Lord Psalms 25:14, “The secret of the LORD [is] with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.” Psalms 111:5, “He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.” Mal achi 2:5, “ My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him [for] the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.”
- Oh Lord, I enter into covenant of fruitfulness, no more barrenness in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I enter into covenant of longevity, no more untimely death in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I enter into covenant of abundant wealth, no more poverty in my family in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I enter into covenant of good health and sound mind, no more sickness and affliction in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I enter into covenant of safety, remove evil from my ways and my life in the name of Jesus.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Pastor Kunle Oke. Title: ACCESSING ABRAHAMIC COVENANT
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Friday, 26 July 2019
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020