Download Audio of the message
Isaiah 43:19, “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert.”
In this verse of the Scripture, the following facts are guaranteed.
- You have the assurance: This is the word of assurance, coming from God. He is faithful to His word. Numbers 23:19, “God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” Titus 1:2, “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;”
- You have alacrity: His words are with speed, and immediacy! Your lifting will suddenly manifest in Jesus’ name. Faith is always in the now. The moment you believe, is when God starts manifesting Romans 10:17, “So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Hebrew 11:1, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Whatever has been tormenting, I command it to expire now in Jesus’ name. Matthew 9:21, “For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.”
- You will access to that breakthrough. Jesus Christ is the access point to all the good things of life. Hebrew 4:16, “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” God will create access for you in the name of Jesus. All roadblocks are cleared off for you in the name of Jesus. All your adversaries shall be drowned in the Red Sea in the name of Jesus.
In your desert, the rivers shall flow in the name of Jesus. Psalms 1:1-3, “1Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”
Isaiah 43:20, “The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.”
- Father, let a new me emerge, spiritually, physically, and emotionally in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be a resolution to my difficult situation in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever has been tormenting, I command it to expire now in the name of Jesus.
- I declare today is the end of my infirmity, today is the end of marital crisis, today is the end of lack in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, make a way for me in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare every pursuing spirit that refuses to stop from pursuing me shall be drowned in the Red Sea in the name of Jesus.
- There shall be rivers in my desert in the name of Jesus.
March 04, 2021
February 25, 2021
February 19, 2021