ANOINTING FOR BATTLES WITH INVISIBLE FORCES PART IV
Download Audio of the message
Behind any evil is the devil. You need the anointing to battle with the invisible forces. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, “3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” We are fighting the war and the warfare is not natural battle. That is why you must be on God’s side. You must be fully armed.
A stronghold is a place of strength; your secret place, where you keep your treasures; your armory. Stronghold may be in the mind. Stronghold is what has become a custom or status quo and to change it is extremely difficult. Stronghold comes over time. It is built like sediment rock. Whatever is that stronghold, it shall pull down tonight in the name of Jesus Christ.
Warfare with invisible is every day. Battle with invisible is battle with thoughts, imaginations and invisible forces. Ephesians 6:10. Always be at alert. Never off your guard. You must be battle ready. Every enemy of your destiny, I see their stronghold being pulled down in the name of Jesus Christ.
THE PLACE OF THE ANOINTING IN THE LIFE OF CHRISTIANS:
- The anointing strengthens you.
- The anointing strengthens your weapons. It makes your weapons extra-ordinary Judges 15:15-16.
- The anointing empowers our words.
- Oh Lord, make me untouchable in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, on the strength of Your words, grant all my heart desires in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, on the strength of Your words, I receive speedy answers to all my prayers now in the name of Jesus Christ.
February 27, 2024
February 20, 2024
February 13, 2024