ANOINTING FOR DURABLE BLESSINGS
Whatever you lay your hands upon this year shall prosper in the name of Jesus. Whatever has been attacking the works of your hands, the Lord rebuked them in the name of Jesus. Whatever has been making you struggling in life without result, the spirit behind it is consumed by Holy Ghost fire now in the name of Jesus.
This year has been declared as “YEAR OF DURABLE BLESSING” The anchor Scripture is Ecclesiastes 3:14 “I perceived that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it. God has done it, so that people fear before him.”
And there is an anointing, when it comes upon you, it makes your blessings to last. It makes your blessings to remain forever. The same anointing is coming upon you tonight for durable blessings in the name of Jesus.
CONDITIONS FOR DURABLE BLESSINGS:
- Psalms 133:1-3, “A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant [it is] for brethren to dwell together in unity!1 2 [It is] like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, [even] Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; 3 As the dew of Hermon, [and as the dew] that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, [even] life for evermore.” Ability to dwell together in unity of mind and purpose is one of the conditions for durable blessings.
- The presence of God. Matthew 28:20 reads, “ Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” John 14:16, “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever,” You will carry with you this year the presence of God in the name of Jesus.
- The anointing permanently and constantly gives you durable power Act 1:8, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” The power of Holy Ghost abides forever.
- It makes you to enjoy constant comfort of Holy Ghost. John 14:18, “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.” John 16:7, “Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.”
- The anointing will not make you stranded but ever guided in life. John 16:13, “When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.” You will never be stranded in life; He will show you things to come in the name of Jesus.
John 14:26, “ But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”
- It will give you permanent help in life. By this anointing, you will get help in all your pursuits in life in the name of Jesus. Psalms 46:1, “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
- It gives permanent peace and joy. John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”
If all these conditions are fulfilled, verse 3 of Psalms 133 will be fulfilled. Psalms 133:3, “ As the dew of Hermon, [and as the dew] that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, [even] life for evermore.” LOVE is the key to unlocking durable blessings. Everywhere there is hatred, the anointing departs. If you want your blessings to stay permanently, keep love intact.
Galatians 5:13-15 also summarised the conditions:
Do not devour each other; do not divide; do not dominate and lord over others; do not deceive one another; do not destroy one another; and do not demean others.
- Holy Spirit, in the midst of troubles of life, give me all round peace in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, give me power in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, guide me; teach me; comfort me; lead me aright in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let Your presence go with me by the anointing in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, help me to fulfill all the conditions of durable blessings in the name of Jesus.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Bishop Mike Bamidele. Title: ”ANOINTING FOR DURABLE BLESSINGS”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Tuesday, 8 January 2019
January 13, 2021
December 10, 2020
December 03, 2020