GREAT PEOPLE WILL SHOW YOU INCOMPREHENSIBLE KINDNESS
God is a God of kindness, He is good to us, and when He wants to bless you, sometimes He uses men to reach out to you with kindness. That kindness is incomprehensible. Psalm 4:6, “There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.”
Are you expecting someone to help you out of your present predicament? Light will shine upon your path. That question in your heart will receive answer tonight. God will show you favour, mercy and kindness. No matter what you are passing, if you look unto Him, He will surely turn to you and shine His light of countenance upon you. Job 37:5, “God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.”
He uses great people to show you kindness that is incomprehensible. God uses men to show you kindness in the journey of life. In every phase of life, you need someone to show you kindness. God will always make provision for someone to show you kindness in every phase of your life. He does it before you need one. Luke 2:14. God wants everything to be well with of all us, He wants us to receive comfort where there is discomfort. Anyone experiencing discomfort, receive peace now in the name of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 49:22-23, “Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. 23And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.”
God will raise great men that will show you kindness in Jesus’ name. Luke 6:35, “But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.”
Psalms 145:9, “The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.”
When someone receives a kindness, it is a miracle. Why? Average human being is selfish and wicked. Any kindness you receive from man is a miracle should not be taken for granted. If now, God sends a great man to you to show you kindness, it is incomprehensible kindness. Wealthy men do not want to help commoners. If God uses them for you, it is incomprehensible kindness and you must show heart of gratitude to God.
- Genesis 18:1-8. Abraham was kind to strangers and got him the miracle he had desired to have. Abraham was blessed by a King higher than him Genesis 14:18-19, “18And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. 19And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:”
- David showed kindness to Mephibosheth, son of Jonathan 2 Samuel 9:1-13. Wherever you lack strength, God will give you strength in the name of Jesus Christ. Do not look down on yourself; you are more than who you think you are.
- Pharaoh’s daughter showed incomprehensible kindness to Moses. Exodus2:9. Those who conspire to destroy you will turn around to help you in Jesus’ name. Genesis 41:37-45, “37And the thing was good in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of all his servants. 38And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? 39And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: 40Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou. 41And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt. 42And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph’s hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck; 43And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt. 44And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt. 45And Pharaoh called Joseph’s name Zaphnathpaaneah; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt”
- Joseph was showed kindness, from prison to become a second in command of a nation where he was once a slave and prisoner. Tonight, someone is coming out of prison in the name of Jesus Christ. That imprisonment ended now in the name of Jesus Christ. 2 Kings 25:27-29, “27And it came to pass in the seven and thirtieth year of the captivity of Jehoiachin king of Judah, in the twelfth month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, that Evilmerodach king of Babylon in the year that he began to reign did lift up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah out of prison; 28And he spake kindly to him, and set his throne above the throne of the kings that were with him in Babylon; 29And changed his prison garments: and he did eat bread continually before him all the days of his life.”
- A woman was caught in the act of adultery. She ought to have been stoned to death. She was brought before Jesus Christ and He said anyone who has sin should first cast his or her stone. No one can stone the accused woman. After a while all her accusers disappeared. When Jesus Christ asked about her accusers, she said they had left and He told the woman, I also did not condemn, but go and sin no more.
- Oh Lord, I thank You for You are my source of kindness, mercy, comfort and blessing.
- Oh Lord, I thank You for Your thought towards me.
- Oh Lord, as I come before Your throne tonight, show me incomprehensible kindness. Put an end to loneliness, pain, sorrow, and lack in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, raise great men to show me incomprehensible kindness throughout the days of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive strength, power and capacity to do what I have not been able to do in the past in the name of Jesus Christ.
September 21, 2023
September 13, 2023
September 04, 2023