HOW TO MULTIPLY NEW MONEY
Download Audio of the message
Father, let there be an evidence of Your visitation in my life. Show that You have visited me in Jesus’ name.
If God gives you anything, God wants what He gives you to multiply. From the beginning, let us establish the fact that God is the God of multiplication. God loves to multiply things Genesis 1:28, “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” From the beginning, God puts on human being, the blessing of multiplication. Genesis 9:1, “And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.” You will multiply in Jesus’ name. Every within the earth is created to keep multiplying. Jeremiah 30:19, “And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.” He multiplies His own people, and not only His creations. It is His will for us to multiply, and it is His work to multiply us. It is His will to bless us and also He has the capacity to bless us. His words multiply. Miracles are expected to multiply. He multiplies individuals Hebrew 6:14, “Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.”
As a person, you will multiply in Jesus’ name. He multiplies not only you, but all you have. God shall multiply all things that concern you in Jesus’ name. Deuteronomy 8:13-14, “And [when] thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;”
God delights in the prosperity of His servants. Psalms 35:27, “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” When you are diminishing and diminishing, God is not involved, it gives Him sorrow. Whatever is therefore diminishing in your hands and life, I command an end to it now in Jesus’ name. God delights in your multiplication. Nothing shall diminish in your again, everything shall multiply in your hands in the name of Jesus. You will not wither, you will not diminish, you will multiply in the name of Jesus. Your status will multiply, your influence will multiply, your resources will multiply in Jesus’ name.
HOW DOES IT MULTIPLY?
- Nothing multiplies until it dies John 12:24, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.” The only answer to multiplication is by sowing. Unless you die to self, nothing meaningful can happen. Unless you give your life away, your life will remain just for you. That is the point many did not want to get to in life. Dead is not an easy process, but if you want to multiply, you must die. Any other way is deception and full of lies. ” 1Corinthians 15:36, “[Thou] fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:” John 12:24-25, “24Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. 25He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.” Matthew 25:20-22, “20And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 21 His lord said unto him, Well done, [thou] good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.” It is not how much you have, it is how accountable with what you have. You will account for what is given to you. At your presence level, are you accountable? Matthew 25:17, “And likewise he that [had received] two, he also gained other two”. The proof of faithfulness is when things that are committed into your hands are multiplying.
- You should invest, you should sow. The question is where are you sowing or investing? There are markets to invest in. Invest in a trade and business. You must have faith on your investment.
- Invest in kingdom’s business: God is in the business of wining souls. God is constructing spiritual house, the blocks of the spiritual house being constructed by God are souls of men being saved. 1Peter 2:1-9. You must invest in the souls of men, bringing people in contact with God.
- Invest in yourself: Train yourself, acquire a skill, learn something, read a book, go for a conference. Deliberately look for something that will have add value to your life. If you cannot invest in yourself, who will invest in you?
- Invest in your family: Your spouse, children etc.
Proverbs 3:10, “So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.”
God loves to multiply things Genesis 1:28, “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and…
September 03, 2021
August 18, 2021
August 08, 2021