RAIN OF WORD AND JUDGEMENT
Download Audio of the message
The God whom you have come to see will do unlimited things in your life in the name of Jesus Christ. Genesis 18:14, “Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” Jeremiah 32:17, “Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, [and] there is nothing too hard for thee:”
On the strength of God’s word, your hardest issue receives solution now in the name of Jesus Christ. Your hardest situation receives solution tonight in the name of Jesus Christ. Throughout this year, thanksgiving shall fill your household in the name of Jesus Christ. Your life will be full of congratulations in Jesus’ name. Anniversaries of joy shall not cease in your household in the name of Jesus Christ.
Your breakthrough will not wait till December; it begins now in the name of Jesus Christ. Whatever has been emptied in your life, I decree fullness in the name of Jesus Christ.
Our seeds require rain in order to bring a thousand times harvest. Without the rain, the seeds will die. Joel 2:23-25, 23Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first [month]. 24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. 25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.”
Whatever has been emptied in your life, I decree fullness now in the name of Jesus Christ. The fall of rain makes life beautiful. Rain brings satisfaction. Joel 2:26, “And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.” You will not be ashamed; you will be honoured in the name of Jesus Christ. God will roll away your shame, and cover you with His glory.
There is a rain of the word of God. When Jesus Christ was to be baptized at river Jordan by John the Baptist, some supernatural occurrences took place. As soon as Jesus Christ went inside the water, the Bible says the heaven opened. And anytime heaven opens, rain falls. A voice came down from heaven that announced Jesus Christ. He had another experience, a dove from heaven landed on Him. Luke 3:22, “And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.” May you have the rain of the word of God in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 55:10-11, “10For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.”
The word of God is rain from heaven. When there is drought of the word of God, every spirit on the earth becomes famished; every spirit becomes lean in the soul. The word of God is the food for the spirit. When there is a scarcity of the word of God, the existence of mankind is in jeopardy. There are three parts of man: spirit, soul and body. When your spirit has no word of God, you are lean in the soul. When your spirit and God’s spirit are not communicating, you are not son of God. You are dead to Him, though you may be living. Anyone who is not hearing God’s word will become leanness in soul. Psalms106:15, “And he gave them their request; but sent leanness into their soul. Colossians 3:17, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.”
What happen to a man without God’s word?
- You are dead. Only those who have God’s word in their lives are alive. You may every other thing in life, without His word in you, you are a dead man.
- No guidance. A man without God’s word has no light in him and around him. You will become victims of wrong decisions. When you are led by God, He can never lead you astray. He may lead you around. Genesis 26:1-3,1And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. 2And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: 3Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;” Genesis 26:12-14, “12Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. 13And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: 14For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.” 1 John 1:6, “If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:” God will never lead you into destruction. It is impossible to walk with God and be in the bottom. Thou shall be the head and not the tail. No devil can stand against you if God is leading you in the journey of life.
The word of God is like a seed. The more of the seeds of God’s word you have in you the more of God’s words you can sow, and the more your harvest this year. If you want a thousand times more blessing, sow God’s word to people you have encounter with daily. 2 Psalms 126:6, “He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves [with him].” Corinthians 9:8, “And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:”
- Father, we thank You for the month of January 2022. We thank You because You have been so faithful to us as individual, family and ministry.
- Father, thank You for rolling away my shame, thank You for covering me with Your glory.
- Ah Lord, there is nothing too hard for You. Attend to all my hard issues tonight in the name of Jesus Christ. Guide me in the journey of 2022. I will not go astray from You in the name of Jesus Christ.
- All hard issues of my life be dissolved now in the name of Jesus Christ. Clear my debts, let there be total restoration now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, let Your rain of word fall on me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, send down the rain of Your word into my life and bring freshness into my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I carry the seed of word bountifully, I will sow it bountifully, and I shall be a thousand times more in the name of Jesus Christ.
January 30, 2023
January 21, 2023
January 13, 2023