5 THINGS THAT STEAL JOY IN THE FAMILY
The book of John 10:10 says, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.” The devil has come to steal, kill and destroy things that bring joy to your family. But we have good news because Jesus Christ has come to give us that joy, that we may have the joy more abundantly.
THINGS THAT STEAL JOY IN THE FAMILY
- SIN: Sin steals joy; it is a reproach in the family. Roman 1:28-32, it reads “Romans 1:28 “And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,………….” Do not allow sin to steal your joy.
- SORROW: Sorrow is the opposite of joy, it makes the heart to be fainted Jeremiah 8:18.
- SICKNESS: It steals joy of the family. Deuteronomy 7:15 “ And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all [them] that hate thee”.
- LACK OF AFFECTION: It results to unforgiveness, vengeance, hatred, impure languages, transfer of aggression etc.
- LACK OF COMMITMENT: Everyone in the family should be committed to each other: husband, wife and children. Lack of commitment will always lead to conflict at home.
- Oh Lord, I thank Your for my family for Your love and tender mercy to us.
- Oh Lord, help us to retain Your knowledge in my family in the name of Jesus.
- Any sin in my family let the blood of Jesus blot it out now in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord remove from my family whatever is making us sorrowful in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let Your living water spring forth from my family in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, raise somebody for us that will change the status of my family members in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let there be restoration of joy devil has stolen from my life and family in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke infirmity, sickness and disease in my home. We receive cure from every infirmity and sickness in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let there be affection in my family in the name of Jesus.
Watch video of the message
Special Miracle Service. Topic: 5 THINGS THAT STEAL JOY IN THE FAMILY
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Friday, 27 July 2018
Watch related videos
January 13, 2021
December 10, 2020
December 03, 2020